10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka 565-8511, Japan
- These are seminars at which the latest Museum research is presented in an easy-to-understand way.
- Participation is free of charge. No advance application is required.
- Location: National Museum of Ethnology lecture hall
- Time: 3rd Saturday of every month, 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (doors open at 1:00 p.m.)
- Capacity: 450 people (first-come basis)
- Inquiries: National Museum of Ethnology, 06-6878-8210 (weekdays from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
No Minpaku Seminars are currently planned.