National Museum of Ethnology
10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka 565-8511, Japan
Kintetsu Bus (Nihon-Teien-Mae stop)
From Hankyu bus stop (Nihon Teien Mae) to Minpaku (click for larger map)
- After getting off the bus, face the base of the bridge and walk up the stairs to the left.
- Cross the bridge to the park.
- Turn right at the East Gate to the Natural and Cultural Gardens.
- At the T intersection, turn left, then walk straight ahead 300m.
- Following the directions on the sign, cross to the Japan Folk Crafts Museum.
- Pass through the gate.
- After walking 100m straight ahead, you will see Minpaku.