National Museum of Ethnology
10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka 565-8511, Japan
Hankyu Bus（Nihon Teien Mae）
* These buses run once every one or two hours.
It is a 15-minute walk from Nihon Teien Mae bus stop to Minpaku
From Hankyu bus stop (Nihon Teien Mae) to Minpaku (click for larger map)
- Walk up stairs near the Kintetsu Nihon Teien Mae bus stop.
- Cross the bridge to the park.
- Turn right at the East Gate to the Natural and Cultural Gardens.
- At the T intersection, turn left and walk straight ahead 300m.
- Follow the directions on the sign, cross to the Japan Folk Craft Museum.
- Follow the directions on the sign to the Osaka Mingeikan.
- After walking 100m straight ahead, you will see Minpaku ahead of you on the left.