National Museum of Ethnology
10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka 565-8511, Japan
Osaka Monorail (Koen-Higashiguchi Sta.)
From Koen Higashiguchi Station to Minpaku (15 minutes on foot)
From Koen Higashiguchi Station (click for larger map)
- Turn left as you come out of the station and walk down the slope.
- Cross the pedestrian bridge to the park.
- Proceed to the right at the East Gate to the Natural and Cultural Gardens.
- Turn left at the T intersection and proceed straight ahead 300m.
- Following the directions on the sign, cross to the Japan Folk Crafts Museum.
- Pass through the gate.
- After walking 100m straight ahead, you will see Minpaku ahead of you on the left.