National Museum of Ethnology
10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka 565-8511, Japan
- Resarch Top/
- Research Activities/
- Research Organization and Staff/
- Staff Members /
- HAMADA Akinori
- Ph.D. (Sociology) Hitotsubashi University 2012
- M.A. Chiba University 2005
- B.A. Chiba University 2003
- Distribution of pharmaceuticals
- Health insurance and mutual aid practice
- Multiplicity of dispositif and its effect
Pharmaceuticals, Health Insurance, Biomedicine, Governmentality, Ghana
- 'Medical Technology as Cultural Interface' In Heung Wah Wong and Keiji Maegawa (eds.) Revisiting Colonial & Post-Colonial: Anthropological Studies of Cultural Interface. Los Angeles: Bridge21.
- 'Payment and Milieu of Mutual-Aids: The National Health Insurance Scheme and Multiple Cares in Southern Ghana' In Mohasci Gergely (ed.), Ecologies of Care: Innovations through Technologies, Collectives and the Senses. Readings in Multicultural Innovation, Vol. 4O, pp.161-177. Osaka: Doctoral Program for Multicultural Innovation.
- 'Interference in a Milieu: On Multiple Governments of Multiple Actors around Tuberculosis Treatment Projects in Southern Ghana', International Symposium "How Do Biomedicines Shape Life, Sociality and Landscape?", National Museum of Ethnology, Japan (September 27, 2015).
- 'Payment and Milieu of Mutual-Aids: The National Health Insurancce Scheme and Multiple Cares in Southern Ghana', The International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences Inter-Congress 2014, Makuhari-Messe, Japan.
- 'Possibility and Impossibility of Critique: Document making in Rural Health Center of Southern Ghana', Graduate Workshop in Translational Movements, Osaka University, Japan (March 4, 2012).
- 'Mutual Aid in the Payment of Medical Fees : Acceptance of National Health Insurance Scheme in Southern Ghana', 4th European Conference on African Studies, Uppsala University, Sweden. (June 18, 2011)