National Museum of Ethnology
10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka 565-8511, Japan
- Resarch Top/
- Research Activities/
- Research Organization and Staff/
- Staff Members /
- KOBAYASHI Shigeki
- B.A. Nanzan Univ. 1973
- M.A. Nanzan Univ. 1976
- Study on the View of the Body and the Metrology as Its Presentation.
Papua New Guinea, Oceania, Asia, Japan, Siassi Islanders, Yap Islanders, Cultural Study of Art and Design, Cultural Anthropology, Museum Science
- Preliminary Report on the Cultural Anthropological Field- Work in the Papua New Guinea. Port Moresby, P.N.G.: Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies.
- Preliminary Report on the Cultural Anthropological Field- Work in the Siassi Islands, Morobe Province. Port Moresby, P.N.G.: Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies.
- “From Recognition of the Present Situation in the National Museum of Ethnology that marks its 30th Anniversary of the Opening.” Asian Museum Directors and Anthropologists Forum, 18 September, Yunnan Nationalities Museum, China and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology.