National Museum of Ethnology
10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka 565-8511, Japan
- Resarch Top/
- Research Activities/
- Research Organization and Staff/
- Staff Members /
- NAGATA Atsumasa
- Ph.D. Ritsumeikan University 2008
- M.A. Ritsumeikan University 2004
- B.A. Kyoto Gakuen University 1997
- An ethnographic study of Social relations and network research on Contemporary Filipino Migration in Japan and Korea.
- Comparative studies on Contemporary Filipino Migration in Asia and Oceania regions.
- Korean pop cultures in Japan and the Philippines.
- Action research on Collaborations of Korean immigrant and Filipino migrants in Japanese Society.
Migration, Filipino Migrants, Social Relations, Social Network, Japan, Korea
- Filipinos Build Transnational Networks through Family Ties between Japan and the Philippines. Proceedings of the 2nd Next-Generation Global Workshop. Wako Asato& Wataru Kusaka (eds.) Kyoto University Global COE Program, Reconstruction of the Intimate and Public Sphere in 21st Century Asia. pp.161-169
- Spaces in Consociation of Filipino Migrants in Seoul of Korea. The European Association for Southeast Asian Studies (EuroSEAS) 8th conference, Panel Session "Recent Developments in Philippine Migration", University of Vienna, Austria. (August 12, 2015)
- The Contemporary Situation of Filipino Migrants in Japan. Asia Pacific Worlds in Motion 5th conference: Migration Beyond Borders. St John's College at University of British Columbia, Canada. (May 31,2012)
- The Present Situation of Filipino Migrants in Japan. The 9th International Conference on the Philippines. The Kellogg Center at Michigan State University, U.S.A. (Octorber 29, 2012)