TERAMURA HirofumiTERAMURA Hirofumi
Department of Modern Society and Civilization・Assistant Professor
Individual Research ProjectsPersonal website
- Culture and information science, Archaeological information
- Digitization of information about cultural resources and its utilization method
- B.A. Okayama Univ. 2000
- M.A. Okayama Univ. 2002
- Ph.D. Okayama Univ. 2005
Cultural resources, Digital archive
Current Research Topics
Reconstructing the Social Landscape of the Indus Civilization through the Study of Excavated Burial Grounds
Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Archaeology, Information Science
- Begmatov, A., T. Uno, A. Berdimuradov, G. Bogomolov, H. Teramura and T. Usami. Excavations of the Uzbek-Japanese Expedition on the Site of Kafirkala. Archaeology of Uzbekistan during the Years of the Independence: Progress and Perspectives.
- Watanabe, S. and H. Teramura. 3D Modelling of the Cuneiform Tablets and Bricks Possessed by the National Museum of Iran, In K. Maekawa (ed.) Ancient Iran -New Perspectives from Archaeology and Cuneiform Studies, Ancient Text Studies in the National Museum of Iran: Vol. 2: 173-179. Iran-Japan Project of Ancient Texts.
- Teramura, H., Y. Kondo and T. Uno. Archaeology with GIS at Kanmer. Excavation at Kanmer 2005-06 – 2008-09. : 165-196 Research Institute for Humanity and Nature.