National Museum of Ethnology
10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka 565-8511, Japan
- B.A. Osaka University of Arts 1997
- M.A. Osaka University of Arts 1999
- Ph.D. Osaka University of Arts 2002
- A Study of Handicrafts Among Pastoral People
- An Ethno-Artistic Study of Handicraft Culture in Contemporary India
South Asia, Middle East, Japan, Rabari, Gujarati, Ethno-Artistic Studies, Textiles and Handicrafts
- The Textiles of the Rabari in the Kutch Area of Gujarat, India. (in Japanese). BIOSTORY 12: 30–37. Tokyo: Seibundo-shinkosha.
- Handicrafts and Its Promotion Efforts in India: The Case of Rabari Society. (in Japanese). In The Design History Forum (ed.) Modern Craft and Design Movements, pp.292–300. Kyoto: Shibunkakusyuppan.
- Textiles an Rituals among the Pastoral Rabari of India. (in Japanese). Kyoto: Showado.
- Prohibition of Rabari Embroidery and New Clothing: Bridal Wealth and Infant Marriage. (in Japanese). Minzoku Geijutsu [Ethno-Arts] 20: 107–116.
- Knitting and Weaving Techniques by Men among the Nomadic Rabari People. (in Japanese). Minzoku Geijutsu [Ethno-Arts] 18: 114–124.
Publications (English publications only)
- Textiles Discovered in the Raya Site. In M. Kawatoko (ed.) Archaeological Survey of the Raya/al-Tur Area on the Sinai Peninsula, Egpt 2007. (Islamic Archaeology and Culture 2), pp.95–105. Islam Archaeological Mission.
- Technical and Social Aspects of the Handicrafts of Rabari People. (in Japanese).