10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka 565-8511, Japan
For Teachers of Elementary, Junior High and High School
- The Min-pack is a learning kit that include costumes, musical instruments, tools, and other artifacts from many nations and regions of the world. They are lent to schools and other educational institutions.
- Minpaku offers a variety of worksheets for educational use. All can be downloaded from our website.
Adventures at Minpaku
- Minpaku Museum Partners (MMP) offers schools a variety of experiential learning programs for use in general education, social studies, Japanese language and international understanding courses.
Museum-School Partnership Program
- Minpaku works with schools to develop programs that bring the results of Minpaku research and museum activities to classroom.
School Trips and Extramural Study Programs / Pre-visit Preparation and Guidance
- Minpaku provides guidance on how to prepare for visits to the museum and introduces educational tools for use before and after visits. We welcome questions and suggestions from educators.
- Minpaku researchers introduce cultures from around the world through handicraft and other experiential programs as a way of opening research results to the public.
- A site for children. Here children will, while enjoying what Minpaku has to offer, also have the opportunity to learn through their online experience. (Under construction)