Select Language

Learning About and Making Use of Minpaku Resources

Special Joint Research Fellows

Minpaku accepts graduate students from other universities as special joint research fellows.

Credit transfers based on student exchange agreements

Credit can be transferred as specified in the student exchange agreement concerning graduate students from other universities that Minpaku’s Departments of Regional and Comparative Studies have concluded with four graduate schools in the Kansai region.

Minpaku utilization manual for universities

This guide explains how universities can make use of Minpaku research, exhibitions, collections and other facilities for educational purposes.