|Exhibition Period||Thursday,September 14 ,2023 – Tuesday, December 5, 2023|
|Location||The Special Exhibition Hall, National Museum of Ethnology|
|Hours||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Entry is permitted until 4:30 p.m.)|
|Presented by||the National Museum of Ethnology|
Adults ¥880 (¥600), and college/ university students ¥450 (¥250), senior high school and elementary and junior high school students Free
* Visitors can also view the regular exhibits.
* Those in brackets ( ) are discount charges for groups of more than 20 people, people of universities and the like* who use this facility as part of their classwork, high school students writing reports, repeat visitors within 3 months after the last visit, and people 65 years old and older (certification required).
* University students and the like include students of college, undergraduate, graduate, and vocational school students.
* Groups of 20 or more university students are eligible for the discounted exhibition admission rate (¥200 for university students).
* Admission is free for visitors with a disability certificate and also for one accompanying person.
* For college students and general visitors: please buy a museum ticket at the ticket windows of the Natural and Cultural Gardens. Ticket holders can pass through the garden at no charge.
* For high school students and younger to pass through the Natural and Cultural Gardens (paid area): tell the person at the window of the garden (center, west, or north entrance) that you are going to Minpaku and receive a pass.
* When you are going to the Natural and Cultural Gardens (paid area), you should pay the admission fee.
* You can buy tickets at major convenience stores all over Japan.