Regarding Book Purchase Applications
|Budget||Content of Material||Application Method||Selection Method and Maximum Amount for Application|
|Book Purchase Funds||Individual Research Materials||Books Necessary for Research in an Individual Specialty Area||Fill out a “Book Order Card” and submit it to the Library.||All items will be purchased.
Maximum per person is 500,000 yen.
|Basic Books||Basic Books Needed by Minpaku||Selected by the Library Committee
Maximum per person is 300,000 yen.
|Current Journals/Magazines||Includes CD-ROMs to be Purchased on an Ongoing Basis||Survey conducted every year (normally between May-June)||Selected by the Library Committee|
|Graduate School Book Purchase Funds||Books for Graduate Students||Academic advisor or faculty member in charge applies.
Fill out a “Book Order Card” and submit it to the Library.
|All items will be purchased.|
Book Purchase Card (For Purchases)
- To the greatest extent possible, please attach the information source, such as a catalog or URL, etc. to the Book Purchase Card.
- In the event that the purchase cost of an individual book you want for individual research exceeds the maximum (500,000 yen), please attach a “Reason for Application Form.”
Reason for Application Form
- Two applicants are necessary for items exceeding one million yen.
- For items over two million yen, two applicants, as well as a letter of recommendation from someone not affiliated with Minpaku are necessary.
- Library Counter
- e-mail: email@example.com
Inquiries: Information Service Department, Materials and Books Section
- When purchasing books with a JSPS Grant-in-Aid, it is necessary to apply to submit a donation ( Word Format ) , and also to fill out a donation application form (JSPS Grant-in-Aid Form No.1) ( Word Format ）
- Handling of library books and materials purchased with a JSPS Grant-in-Aid ( Word Format )
- Book Purchase Cards (For Donations/Recommendations) ( Excel Format ) ( PDF Format )
Extension: 8229, 2061